Sunday, May 25, 2008

Baby's First Haircut

Yeah, so I started trimming his hair because he really needed a trim. Well, he didn't like the scissors very much and started freaking out. Needless to say he ended up with a big hole in the back of his head. To fix said hole, Jake busted out the clippers and used a 1 guard on it, thinking his hair was too fine for a 2 guard to work. Well...he now has VERY short hair.

Scissors=SCARY...Clippers=FUN! Who knew?



At least the mohawk is back! I'm very upset about the whole thing!

FYI, his hair is very blonde.

4 comments:

skirt said...

my poor baby boy. It will be interesting to see if it grows in red???

Mary ann said...

WHAT!!!!! He's bald but thats ok when your as cute as he is... Can't wait for the big birthday coming up soon. I can't belive how fast the first year went. Hope you are doing good, we are always thinking of you guys.

Jake and Ashley said...

I'm so excited for his birthday, but I can't believe he's already going to be one! So sad! We miss you guys a lot!

Reanna said...

Mrs. Ashley Betham... It's Reanna Faylor. I can't believe I found your blog... I was thinking about you today and then stubbled upon your cute blog. Jordan is so cute and congrats on the second... very exciting. Well, you'll have to out my blog so we can keep on touch. Hope your doing good.. Miss you.http://bryanandreanna.blogspot.com/
P.S. I dig your background... great minds think alike.