oh man a big boy lunch, sooo cute. Hey i have a hook up on bull dog puppies if you want one? This guy has 13 puppies and has to get them sold my next week or he will get kicked out. The thompsons got one it is so cute. I will send you a picture on your phone.
That is my boy! eating the serious lunch! He is so cute. He reminds me of you sitting in a highchair and chewing so cute! That is what you little mouth looked like!
4 comments:
oh man a big boy lunch, sooo cute. Hey i have a hook up on bull dog puppies if you want one? This guy has 13 puppies and has to get them sold my next week or he will get kicked out. The thompsons got one it is so cute. I will send you a picture on your phone.
That is my boy! eating the serious lunch! He is so cute. He reminds me of you sitting in a highchair and chewing so cute! That is what you little mouth looked like!
I would KILL for one of those puppies! I wish I could have one!
:(
If I knew what I would be doing ... I would get one too!
Post a Comment