Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Favorite Memories

Here is a fun tag. Here are the rules:

1.  Add a comment to my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2.  Re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

Thanks for playing!

7 comments:

Mary ann said...

Oh..... I rememember when you were trying to bump me off to get to my husband. Don't worry i forgive you, you tried pretty hard if you had been older than 6 it might of worked. see you soon.

skirt said...

The thing is I remember more about you than you remember about you...

but, I guess the best memory is the day you were born. Looking at me like I was supposed to know what to do...ha

Jenn Borland said...

Definitely the Splash Mountain engagement! Ha, that was a great memory...I felt cool to be in the picture. Also, how about when we celebrated New Year's Eve at our apartment. Good think you dominated us at the puzzle idea. What were we thinking?

Jake and Ashley said...

To Mary Ann:

There are too many good memories, but the ones that stand out the most would HAVE to be when we were cleaning the office buildings on Magnolia and we saw that homeless guy by my mom's car when we were on the second floor, and you yelled at him so loud that he ran away. Good times! Also, your Axle dance is priceless!

Jake and Ashley said...

Mom:

I still look at you like that. My faavorite memory would have to be when you threw your back out when you were doing the "Elaine dance." Or maybe when you faked passing out to get out of going to church...another great one!

skirt said...

I still go on record that it wasn't a fake out...it may have looked like that from Dave's perspective...but it was an "episode". PLEASE! So, another good memory is when you got the sunburn shorts at Carlsbad! That was crazy!

Jake and Ashley said...

That was pretty sweet! The best part was that since we were camping the only place to sit was a picnic bench and with sunburn shorts that is no good!