Today is officially the end of Jordan's babyhood, and I am sad! He no longer has a bottle or a binkie and he answers questions. He also can put on his own shorts and try to take off his shirt, but his head is too big! Also, now when he poops this is what he does...
So helpful...
I was on the computer and Jordan handed me a diaper. This is what I found down the hall!
4 comments:
Of course he is a big boy. He is very smart. Be ready for him to start taking off the poopy diaper and ... yeah that is fun. He needs a lot of stimulation at this age or they get frustrated. Walk him down the street...not in the stroller. Talk about what you see and stuff...he will enjoy it and it will work out some of that energy. Also he is old enough. Let him run around in the back yard. You can sit out there and read. It is the perfect yard for a little guy. You need to start looking for ways to work him out! This is a very busy time for little guys. They need a lot of movement so they won't get frustrated. It is tiring - but it is a fun age because everything is new and exciting! Love you!
What no BINKIE he loves that thing. Now what the heck is he sposed to do. oh i just love the messes that was our house everyday when brayden was little.
I know mom, he hates the grass, and won't get near the stuff! No binkie makes me so sad! He was so cute with that thing! When I saw all those diapers I died laughing, I wish I could have found the camera while he was still playing in them!
Well, you can still take him out for a walk. Just a few houses down the street will wear him out and excite him. Put him in the pool with the toys. Little guys love that. You would play for hours. I would even heat the water inside and put it in the pool so it wouldn't be cold. If it was too cold outside I would let you just play in the tub and sit on the toilet and read a book or whatever. Anything to keep you happy. The days of containment are over! Good luck! It is just run, run, run from here on out!
Post a Comment