Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Awesome Day

So my day started out as any other day. Then I got a package in the mail...who doesn't love packages?! Omar just got back from a 3 week trip to the East Coast and had bought some things for my munchkin(s). How awesome is "The Office?!"


The shirt says "Future Office Drone," if you can't read the small print.

This onesie is my favorite of all time! Hi-larious!

Then I got to go to Merced and go to a craft store. I know, you might not think that's awesome, but I sure do! Jake let me get a bunch of things so I can make some gifts. One of which is for Liz and Rob who just found out they are pregnant. Congratulations! So Liz's favorite color is orange, and I figured I could make something unisex out of orange. I found the perfect fabric and I was so excited to make something for them. It only took me a couple of hours to make the blanket. I'm really excited for them to get it and hope that they love it as much as I loved making it! 

So all in all...it was a pretty great day!

5 comments:

Mary ann said...

Hey glad you had a great day, I love days like that. The blanket turned out very cute.

Jake and Ashley said...

Thanks! Days like that are great, especially since they come so few and far between! Good luck today with Bray-don, hope his surgery goes well and he's feeling like his old self real soon! Give him a hug for us!

skirt said...

Ashley that blanket is darling! You are such a Martha Stewart! You rock. I love the Dunder Miflin stuff. That is great. Does that onsie fit big boy?

skirt said...

Ashley great days are every day. you just need to constantly be thinking of good things and dwell on those things and you will find more and more things to be happy about! You attract back to you what you think about! Think about it girlfriend.

Jake and Ashley said...

The onesie barely fits. The next one will wear it at birth, I think! And thanks for the advice Zen Master!