Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Naughty

Jordan was running all over the place this morning and getting into all sorts of trouble. After I finished cleaning up his last mess I couldn't hear him anymore. This is where I found him...in the dining room, on a chair. Apparently he put himself in time-out.


How can you be mad at that face? And yes, he finally got a much needed hair cut! He was starting to look like he had a mullet. Just because we live in the toilet of California does NOT mean that my children have to be white trash!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is SOOOOO cute Ash. I can't wait for mine to pop out so I can have as much fun as you! I have a little longer to go, however. Only like, 26 weeks longer. Sheesh.

Jake and Ashley said...

It'll be the longest wait of your life! You'll love being a mother, it's the best...even when you are scrubbing pencil marks off the floor!

Mary ann said...

Naughty!!!!!! Are you kidding me. Let me give you Brayden for the day and he will show you what naughty is and just plan buzzzzzzzy. I don't ever remember Bray doing his own timeouts, that is soooo cute.

Jake and Ashley said...

Ha ha ha! I know! After hanging out with Krista's baby last night I have a new appreciation for Jordan Boy!