Look how cute my Jordan Boy is! I love that happy, smiling face!
Maybe not Baby Jake's most happy face, but he's so cute it doesn't matter!
Sleeping so peacefully. He sleeps about 7 hours straight already and he's only 4 weeks old.
Jacob gave Jordan a haircut, and he really likes it!
Yeah...he's creative. He kept calling the basket his hat.
Whenever I open the fridge, Jordan sits down and says, "Cold!"
The other day Jordan skipped his nap, and had played really hard. I put him in his high chair and got his food ready. When I turned back to feed it to him, this is what I saw.
Poor sleepy boy!
That's pretty much what we're up to any given day of the week. Baby Jake is so awesome and Jordan Boy is such a good big brother! I just love all my boys!
5 comments:
what!!!!! Jordan looks like such a big boy. Can't wait to see that baby this weekend. savannah is dying to see him too. see you soon
How could you not love those boys! They are adorable.
But even more important, they are so sweet! We're so excited to see everyone this weekend!
SO CUUUUUTE! Ah, I can't believe how big Jordan is. Congratulations on the newest addition! I can't wait to see him. I'm having a shower in Riverside over Memorial Day weekend...do you think you could come!?
For sure! Just let me know when and where and I'll come!
Post a Comment