I can't believe we have been married for 3 years already. The time really has flown by. I am so fortunate to be married to my best friend. You are a wonderful husband and father, and I love you so much! Happy anniversary and Father's Day!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
the second picture, wow! good one Snake!
congratulations on the new off spring...nice job jake! 2 for 2 ... NICE!
Jenn, that's Jordan's new favorite face...I think it makes him look really smart! :)
HEY CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! Feb. is a great month, hope you are feeling good. Hope you get another great one like the first.....
Thanks Mary Ann! Sorry I didn't get to call you myself, we all know grandma likes to spread the news! I'm feeling pretty tired and sick already, but what can ya do? I pray every night for this baby to be like Jordan! Fingers crossed! :) We'll see you next weekend!
Post a Comment