Jordan absolutely loves to swim! He kicks his legs and puts his face in the water and thinks it's the best thing ever! We got him this cute little pool and busted it out for the first time today. He had a great time!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
super cute!!! looks like someone will be taking a birthday gift back. can't wait for the party, let me know if you still want to use the cake pan. It has not been that hot here (thank goodness) only in the 80s. see you soon.
Ha ha ha, sorry Mary Ann! At least it was before the party! I think we're just going to order a cake. It tastes better anyway! Thanks though! We're so excited to come down again and party it up!
No!!! sorry your mom. Your saying you don't know how to bake a cake better than costco, well costco is alot easier, I think i made the twins cake for the first bday and that was it toooooo much work.
he obviously gets his swimmin skills from his uncle dave!!!
when he is laying down in that pool he looks like he is 3 years old. He is getting so big! I miss him so much. I can't believe it has been a year already! CRAZY.
It's not the cake baking that's the problem. It's the icing. It has to be so hard to stay up right that it doesn't taste as good. I figured that if 30+ people are going to eat it, it better be worth it.
put those toys I gave him for his birthday in the pool. He will like that!
Post a Comment