Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas in the Park

We went into San Jose to drop Sandy and John off at the airport, and we stopped by the Christmas in the Park extravaganza! It was super cute, but really cold. I would be a great place to go if you weren't pregnant because they had a bunch of carnival rides and an outdoor ice skating rink. I think we'll have to go again next year!

A freezing little family!

Seriously, the best hot chocolate ever! Look how cute that cherry snowman is!

This nativity brought to you by the Knights of Columbus. Really though.



Creepy Nutcracker figurines in front of the ice skating rink.

The kids' faces were too weird looking!






Am I an idiot, or did everyone else know that it is "Donder" and not "Donner?" I always thought it was Donner! Am I alone here?



2 comments:

Reanna said...

OMG, that place looks so fun. I wish we had something cute like that.

JeN said...

hahahaha totally not alone on the "Donder" thing...i was like WHAT?!? Donder...geez apparently the guy that set that up had a little too much egg nog and not enough christmas rudolph reindeer stories....maroons!!