Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Seriously?

You mean I still have 12 more weeks?

I don't know if I can do it!

Well, I guess that means that if Jordan was 9 lbs. 3 ozs. that this one will be pushing 11 pounds...or more. Yikes! 

4 comments:

Reanna said...

Awe... Hang in there girl. I hope he won't be 11 lbs, that sounds super uncomfortable. I can't believe your having another little cutie... how exciting.

skirt said...

OMG!!! Are you kidding! There is no way...you must be due tomorrow...they have made a terrible mistake. Ash..my poor baby girl. That is bigger than Kate + 6...

Jake and Ashley said...

Super uncomfortable is right! I love the looks on people's faces when I tell them when I'm due. No one ever believes it, or they ask if I am having twins. Nope, just one giant baby! I guess it's a good thing that it's a boy, I would hate to have a gigantic baby girl like that!

tracyjax said...

are you sure there is only one in there?