Thursday, March 12, 2009

Welcome Home Baby Jake

We came home from the hospital on Tuesday. Jordan has actually been good, but I think he doesn't quite understand the baby is permanent! But he is very sweet with baby Jake!




Jake is such a perfect little baby! He doesn't ever cry and has slept 4 hours straight for me now a couple of times. I had a much better labor and delivery with Jake, and it has definitely made a difference for me. I feel great! 

Isn't he cute?!

3 comments:

Reanna said...

Congratulations Ash!!! Baby jake is beautiful, he looks so precious. Awe I want to hold him!!! He is so cute, I am so happy for you.

Mary ann said...

Hey congratulations!!!!! He is soooo cute. we are all dying to see him, savannah asks everyday when we are going to meet him. Hope you are feeling good. Take a nap when you can and try to take it easy.

skirt said...

He is perfect!