
A little christmas cheer, courtesy of Jordan.
Yesterday was a day I have been looking forward to for a while now. We have church at 12 and Jordan usually takes a nap at 1, so this makes for some very grumpy Sundays. It has been a few months since me or Jake have been able to sit through an entire Sacrament meeting, not to mention the difficulties presented during Primary, where we both teach the Sunbeams. Usually I have to take Jordan home after Sacrament because he has hit his limit for the day. Although Jordan isn't officially 18 months until the 17th, we decided to try nursery yesterday. He did awesome! Jake took him in to the room and Jordan ran over to the toys and just waved bye-bye. Jake and I were actually able to teach our class together and not have to wrestle with a cranky toddler (just the cranky 4 year olds!). Jordan is such a big boy now, it makes me miss my little baby Jordan!

Wasn't he so sweet?
2 comments:
DANG!!!!! I wish he was in my nursery, he could be teachers pet!! We are soooooo sad you won't be here for christmas, it won't be the same without you guys. Hope you have a great christmas with our family.
I'm so sad about Christmas, too! We'll be all alone up here! It'll be the first Christmas ever without any family around at all. So sad. :-( Watch Home Alone and think of us!
Post a Comment